Saturday, April 19, 2008

18 weeks!

WOW time seems to be going a lil faster these days! I have my big ultrasound on May
7th and I am thrilled to find out what the baby is! I just hope the baby cooperates! Everyday I feel the baby kicking! I get a huge smile on my face everytime I feel baby! My hubby has got to feel the baby move! I am craving sweet foods and still need a nap everyday! I have had a couple of dreams the baby was a girl, so not sure what that means! I am definitely in maternity clothes now I have a bump that I can't suck in anymore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Only a couple of weeks before we know if we have a Sydni or a Lincoln! Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Erica make sure you let us know on the tww website. I can't wait to here what your having.

mcabrera(Maria)